© 2003, 2004 Werner Digital Technology, Inc
- View results of continuous/non-continuous tests
- Read and reset trouble codes/dash indicator Check Engine (MIL) lamp
- Flexible Diagnostic Trouble Code system, import, customize, and export trouble codes
Flexible data logging
- Poll Designer - Arrange, add, delete codes to your specifications. Ability to configure relative polling frequency, (poll some codes more frequently than others) save or print configuration.
- Poll OBD2 - View min, max, and current values, configurable screen refresh, option to print results.
- Export data in table form for graphing/spreadsheet apps
Advanced User tools
- wOBD Explorer - For investigating vehicle OBD2 features, this screen allows freeform entry of commands, conversion to decimal or octal, save or print your results.
- wOBD Scanner - For quickly looking through ranges of modes/pids, discovering specific model data, or looking through alternate processors. Save or print your results
Below are some of the program screenshots you will see when using wOBD Version 1.4.0. Please select a thumbnail image to expand its view.